Mus A 37/137/237
NO Audition Required! NO Experience necessary! Join Lumina! This ensemble is conducted by the Director of Choral Studies, Brent Wilson.
- All Soprano and Alto singers welcome!
- For the 23-24 academic year, Tenors and Basses are also welcome!
- Add the class: Mus A 37/137/237 (Located in the Music A - Performance Laboratories Section of GOLD)
- Sign up for a placement “audition” so we can hear your voice and assign you to the correct section. Those will happen on Thursday, September 28 from 1-4:30pm. Please visit the link here to sign up for a placement audition.
- Join the choir for our first meeting on Monday, Oct. 2 from 3:30pm-5pm in Room 1145!!
Concerts for the 23/24 year(all concerts at Trinity Episcopal Church in Santa Barbara, unless otherwise noted):
Tuesday, November 21st at 7:30pm-Lumina presents Whitacre’s Five Hebrew Love Songs and other selections
Tuesday, March 12th at 7:30pm-Lumina Winter Term Concert
Saturday, May 25th at 2pm-Lumina Spring Term Concert