Mus A 37M/137M/237M
Are you daring enough to be a part of the excellence?
NO Audition Required! Join GAUCHOS! This ensemble is conducted by the Director of Choral Studies, Brent Wilson.
- All Tenor and Bass singers welcome!
- For the 23-24 academic year, this ensemble with be joining Lumina!
- Add the class: Mus A 37/137/237
- Sign up for a placement “audition” so we can hear your voice and assign you to the correct section. Those will happen on Thursday, September 28 from 1-4:30pm. Please visit the link here to sign up for a placement audition.
- Join the choir for our first meeting on Monday, October 2 from 3:30pm-4:50pm in Room 1145!!
Concerts for the 23/24 year(all concerts at Trinity Episcopal Church in Santa Barbara, unless otherwise noted):
Tuesday, November 21st at 7:30pm-Lumina and The Singing Gauchos present Whitacre’s Five Hebrew Love Songs and other selections
Tuesday, March 12th at 7:30pm-Lumina and The Singing Gauchos Winter Term Concert
Saturday, May 25th at 2pm-Lumina and The Singing Gauchos Spring Term Concert