All Request forms must be submitted to the appropriate staff member at least one week prior to the performance.
Production and Events
- Concert Equipment Request Form (CERF)
- Student Recital Scheduling Approval (SRSA)
- Graduate Recital Audition Form
- Graduate Recital Form
- Undergraduate Recital Form
- Event Review Process (Under Revision)
- Event Review Sheet [ERS] (Blank) (Under Revision)
- Non-Traditional Piano Use Policy
- UCSB Department of Music Piano Policy
- Piano Moving Procedure
- Piano Service Request Form
Student Waiver of Liability/Campus Guest Waiver of Liability
Fall 2020 Faculty Forms
- MUSC Office Use Request for Fall 2020 Instruction
- MUSC Request for Fall 2020 Hybrid Instruction
- Research/Creative Activity Start Up Application and Safety Plan
- Instrument Request Form
Audition, Jury & Recital Guidelines by Area
Woodwinds, Brass, Non-BM
Undergrad Audition, Jury, Recital & Senior Project Forms
Senior Project, Audition-Jury, and Composition Approval Form (SPAC)
To be completed after all auditions, juries, composition portfolios or senior projects has been completed and approved.
Undergraduate Recital Appproval Form
To be completed after a BM recital (Junior or Senior) has been performed and passed.
PLO Assessment Form (all areas)
To be completed by each committee member, after a BM audition, jury or recital performance.