All Request forms must be submitted to the appropriate staff member at least one week prior to the performance.
Production and Events
- Concert Equipment Request Form (CERF)
- Student Recital Scheduling Approval (SRSA)
- Graduate Recital Audition Form
- Graduate Recital Form
- Undergraduate Recital Form
- Event Review Process (Under Revision)
- Event Review Sheet [ERS] (Blank) (Under Revision)
- Non-Traditional Piano Use Policy
- UCSB Department of Music Piano Policy
- Piano Moving Procedure
- Piano Service Request Form
Student Waiver of Liability/Campus Guest Waiver of Liability
Fall 2020 Faculty Forms
- MUSC Office Use Request for Fall 2020 Instruction
- MUSC Request for Fall 2020 Hybrid Instruction
- Research/Creative Activity Start Up Application and Safety Plan
- Instrument Request Form
Audition, Jury & Recital Guidelines by Area
Woodwinds, Brass, Non-BM
- BA Senior Project Guidelines (used in conjunction with the above recital guidelines if the project is a recital).
Undergrad Audition, Jury, Recital & Senior Project Forms
Senior Project Form
Prior to registering for 192A, the Senior Project Advisor and Student should fill out this form as an agreement of what the expected project. Return this form to the undergraduate advisor to receive an approval code for 192A.
Senior Project, Audition-Jury, and Composition Approval Form (SPAC)
To be completed after all auditions, juries, composition portfolios or senior projects has been satisfactorily completed.
Undergraduate Recital Appproval Form
To be completed after each BM recital (Junior or Senior) has been performed and passed.
PLO Assessment Form (all areas)
A Google Form to be completed by each Audition, Jury or Recital committee member, after a BM audition, jury or recital performance. Sophomore Juries and Senior Recitals should include Program Notes and attach to the PLO assessment Form.